Lošinj, Primorje-Gorski Kotar County, Croatia
Luxury real estate Farkaš sells the entire island of the Adriatic, in the waters of the Primorje-Gorski Kotar County.
Size of the island is cca 370.000 m2,
50% is private property, it is possible to buy 50% of the Republic of Croatia.
Today’s owner has a 99-year concession signed with the state of Croatia 4 years ago and when the new concession owner comes on behalf of the new owner (private name or company).
The island is only 1.6 km from the nearest inhabited island and 3.5 nautical miles from the inhabited place on the island,
– fresh water is on the island,
– The current can be connected to the island under water, the price will be about 300.000 eur
– It is possible to build 4 villas of 400 square meters on the entire island and the owner have this permit (there are drawn old ruins)
– It is possible to make a heliport
– There is a small marina in front of the boat house
– The island is completely green, surrounded by beautiful forests, old olive trees, palm trees …
– The island is protected from the northern wind with the northern, uninhabited island.
– The climate on the island is very good for health, sailing, fishing, relaxation ….